1. Not Having a Social Life because of Practice.
2. Owning too many pairs of Nike Pros.
3. …and always wearing them under your dresses.
4. Never having enough bows.
5. Going to the Beach and not tumbling isn’t an option.
6. You start marking your routine whenever a song plays on the radio that is in your cheer music.
7. High Hair = Goals
8. Stunting anytime you are with your teammates outside of practice whether it is in the pool…
9. …or in Disney World.
10. You get confused when people talk about the movie Top Gun because you think of the gym.
11. …and you automatically think of the team when someone tells you to press “F5” on the keyboard
12. Whenever you hear someone say “cheerleading is not a sport” you stop everything you’re doing to defend it.
13. The most painful thing in the world is trying to brush out your hair after competitions.
14. Two and a half minutes can make or break you.
15. There’s nothing like the adrenaline rush you get before you step on the floor.
16. You become a pro at doing your own hair and your teammates.
17. You have friends in many different states.
18. You have owned too many pairs of cheer shoes.
19. People think you don’t get along with other teams but you really do.
20. It is way more than just cheerleading to you, it’s a lifestyle.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Cheer! Magazine. You’ll get a FREE GIFT when you subscribe for 3 Years!