25 Things Every Cheerleader Will Understand
1. You cheer everywhere.
This includes cheering, dancing or even tumbling down any store aisle.
2. Your have nearly every color of practice shorts.
3. Let’s not forget practice shirts.
Hey… wanna trade shirts at Worlds?
4. How you feel when someone says cheerleading isn’t hard.
5. You stunt anywhere and everywhere.
Cool stunt bro.
6. Especially when you have an AWESOME background like this.
Photo by Xtreme Shots Photography
7. If I can lift you, you’re flying.
You gotta start early, right?
8. You can’t have enough… BOWS!
How many do you have?
9. You definitely own a few pair of these.
10. You have a love/hate relationship with cheer facials.
11. But these are really funny…
12. You’ve seen this movie more times than any other.
Bring It On. Enough said.
13. And you watched the sequels just in case it might be as good as the original.
The only decent sequel they made.
14. You tell all of your friends when a cheer comp is on ESPN.
Our DVR is totally set for anything cheerleading.
15. You get really excited when you see something like this for cheer.
Omg. Can’t wait.
16. Cheer Camp is always, always, always amazing… and it hurts.
I’ve never been so sore in my life.
17. Baskets are the scariest/most awesome stunts ever.
18. You realize worked your entire life to get these skills.
19. You love guys who love cheer.
20. You hate bad motions.
21. Don’t get us started with pointing your toes.
22. Cheer practice is your favorite part of the day.
23. You want this jacket.
24. You’ve never worked so hard in your life until you cheered in college.
25. You dream of having this one day.
Want to write for us? Check out our contributors page for more info!